Job Title: Tech Level 2
About the Company:
We are an established commercial janitorial company that has provided service in the Bay Area for four generations. We are expanding quickly and are looking for people interested in being part of our growth. We value the time and effort our employees put into making our company great. As an employee you are not just part of our team but a member of our family.
Reports To: Operations Manager
Location: San Mateo, CA
- Journey-level; specialized technical knowledge with function.
- Performs a variety of technical service/support duties that are semi-routine in nature.
- Routine and non-routine decisions with some latitude, but still subject to approval.
- With limited guidance, prioritizes and executes responsibilities effectively for a single trade, group of related tasks or functional area.
- Work periodically reviewed by others; work reflects solid performance of duties.
- Correcting errors that have small and possibly incremental impact on a department or facility, and are discovered in succeeding operations where work is verified or checked.
- Completes tasks and resolves problems that require an ability to recognize deviation from accepted practices.
- Resolves most questions and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
- Work under general supervision.
- Prioritizes daily activities to complete tasks/projects assigned by others.
- May assist with orienting and training employees in moderately complex to complex areas.
- High School Diploma, degree from technical/vocational school, military service or equivalent.
- Journey-level; generally 6 years directly related experience including understanding of health and safety regulations, and previous experience working with and around hazardous energy, chemicals and waste materials including knowledge of safe handling, storage, and transport.
- Requires previous experience using test equipment and calibration appliances. Experience with machinery repair and control systems.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and basic understanding of chemistry, physics, electricity and mathematics.
- Basic certifications/licensures. Valid state driver’s license
To apply for this job,send an email with the title of the job as the subject. Attach a resume and cover letter to Juan Cuevas at HR@2genesis.com