Operations Area Lead
About Genesis Building Services:
We are an established commercial janitorial company that has provided service in the Bay Area for four generations. We are expanding quickly and are looking for people interested in being part of our growth. We value the time and effort our employees put into making our company great. As an employee you are not just part of our team but a member of our family.
Reports To: Regional Operations Supervisor
Location: San Mateo, CA
Genesis Operation’s Area Lead will supervise the Night Porters, Day Porter, and possibly other Operation Lead staff as necessary in your team. You will assist with work schedules and coverage for each shift. You will also take care of our customers and their buildings by performing various cleaning, maintenance and security duties. Our goal is to keep our buildings in a clean and in orderly condition at all times and provide excellent customer service.
- Supervise your team time and schedules
- Daily approval of all hours in the Tsheet
- Approve vacation time as needed
- Make sure that all shifts in your area are covered on daily bases
- Staff Training
- Make sure that your team can operate all necessary tools and equipment’s properly
- Create a safe work environment
- Clean and supply designated building areas per the provided Service Level Agreement for the property. Cleaning duties include but are not limited to dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, wiping down and sanitizing surfaces, removing trash, and stocking dispensers.
- Follow the company’s agreed SLA’s (Service Level Agreement)
- Perform and document routine inspections and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects as needed
- Notify Genesis Management of incidents, occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms, take inventory and place orders for supplies
- Cooperate with their team and managers
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Must wear Genesis uniform and identification at all times
- Previous working experience as a Janitor, Day Port or Night Port is preferred
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies is preferred
- Have familiarity with Safety Data Sheets
- Integrity and ability to work independently
- Able to use basic cleaning equipment.
- High school degree or GED is a plus
To apply for this job, send an email with the title of the job as the subject. Attach a resume and cover letter to Juan Cuevas at HR@2genesis.com