About Genesis Building Services:
We are an established commercial janitorial company that has provided service in the Bay Area for four generations. We are expanding quickly and are looking for people interested in being part of our growth. We value the time and effort our employees put into making our company great. As an employee you are not just part of our team but a member of our family.
Location: San Mateo, CA
The Dispatcher receives and records all communication of custodial employee absence notification. Dispatcher requests and assigns substitute replacement of absent custodial workers and janitors and performs all substitute custodian dispatch duties and necessary communication to ensure coverage.
- Receives call-offs from custodial employees and janitors.
- Contacts substitute custodial employees to assign substitute deployments, according to employee availability; records assignment acceptance and confirm deployment with substitute in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Must be able to write business correspondence and effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and company departmental staff.
- Must be fully bilingual in English and Spanish and have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have basic computer skills and ability to email, work in spreadsheets in Excel and use web-based systems.
- Must be a team player.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Flexible and willing to work attitude
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- General knowledge of the methods, materials, tools and equipment used in facility maintenance
- Desktop phone and access to email or text is preferred
- Reading, writing and verbal skills sufficient to perform duties
- Prior experience preferred
To apply for this job, send an email with the title of the job as the subject. Attach a resume and cover letter to Juan Cuevas at HR@2genesis.com